Wednesday, 29 March 2017

Walt Disney World | The Parade you HAVE to see!

When I was younger, my parents took us to Disneyland Paris. Best experience ever!? Probably. Whilst I don't remember some of it, the Imaginations parade, including the song that goes with it is clear in my mind. Both me and my brother got to be a part of that parade and it was so good - we bought the music too. This brings back so many amazing memories, so when I went to Walt Disney World for the first time last year - I was looking for a similar parade that would bring back those memories and become a favourite part of my time there too. Magic Kingdom was the place to be and we just happened to be stood in the right place at the right time! 

Disney's 'Festival of Fantasy' is a vibrant, fun and magical 20 minutes of your life. Judging by the clothes all our favourite characters wore, this parade could have taken inspiration from their DisneyxBritto collection as there were patterns and a range of bold colours throughout. I love how in between every float the dancers were even wearing themed outfits to go with the next float.

As far as pictures went, I didn't get the best pictures in the world as the inner child within me went back to my childhood as I stood watching, dancing and singing to the songs I grew up with. But I did have my dad snapping away and even got Snow White wanting my bow! A few of my favourite floats had to be the Rapunzel and Ariel ones and of course the main event: Maleficent (in dragon form). The attention to every tiny detail is amazing, and the floral work on the first float is absolutely beautiful. It must have taken months to come up with the designs and take them from paper to reality. Everything about the parade is truly magical. I just hated that you couldn't buy the music to it as it was a brilliant variety of all your favourite disney songs pilled into 20 minutes of grace, beauty, elegance and excitement. 


*All pictures were taken by me & my dad* 

So there you have it! It's one of the best parades there so if you get a chance - go and see it! 3pm every day at Magic Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS